Our new visual identity offers a robust suite of marks that work together as a comprehensive system. Learn how to use them in your communications at a visual identity training. Loyola Law School faculty, staff and students are all welcome to attend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred time.
- Thursday, August 8 from 4-5 p.m.: Burns 127 Conference Room
- Friday, August 9 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m.: Burns 127 Conference Room
- Monday, August 12 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m.: Burns 127 Conference Room
- Wednesday, August 21 from 12-1 p.m. &5-6 p.m.: Presentation to Student Organization Leaders' first meeting in Merrifield Hall and C90s
- Thursday, August 22 from 12-1 p.m.: Burns 127 Conference Room
- Tuesday, August 27 at various times/locations: Presentation to First-Year Student Headnotes
- Tuesday, August 27 from 5:35-6 p.m.: Burns 127 Conference Room
- Tuesday, Sept. 3 from 12-1 p.m.: Burns 127 Conference Room
- Tuesday, Sept. 3 at 7:40 and 8:00 p.m.: Evening Section Headnotes
- Thursday, Sept. 5 from 10:30-11:30 am, 1-2 p.m.: Open office hours for branding and other questions before/after LLS Faculty Meeting
Crossed-out sessions indicate completed. Additional training sessions will be added as they are scheduled. If you would like to arrange a brand training session, please email email@example.com.